There were 4 adults and at least 6 kids...
Aren't they cute? I'm sure the people who own this lawn didn't think so, but...
TGIF and an extra WOOT for the long weekend ahead! I'll leave you with a little Friday Fill-Ins..1. Texas caviar (non-spicy version, please) and wine -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is almost here... let's hope it's not going to be a steamy one.
3. I can't live without my flip flops - and you can never have too many pairs!
4. To love someone is to live and laugh.
5. There's a few people that I'd like to tell to take a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually pizza or some other comfort food.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out at home, tomorrow my plans include some shopping and hopefully some knitting and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day with family... BBQ style!
A couple more Geese shots... just because I took that many!