1. Spend time with your furbabies - definitely my go-to mood lightener... My dogs are an unlimited source of uncondtional love and laughs!
2. Knit - or whatever hobby you love. Knitting is (usually) a stress reliever and a great way to express my creative side. Plus, knitting for family and friends makes me smile (again, usually).
3. Read - if your knitting/hobby is causing you to curse or throw things, you might want to switch to reading...
4. Get out and do something seasonal - my favorite time of the year is quickly approaching... I love all things fall and like to get out to the fairs and festivals as much as I can.
5. Eat comfort food - whether it's a slice of pizza or pie, comfort food is great for the mood! I'm looking forward to the fall comforts... hot apple cider, pie, cider donuts, soup in bread bowls, etc.
6. Lunch with a friend - I had the pleasure of meeting a great friend for lunch yesterday and what a fantastic break from the daily grind that was!
7. Go for a walk/hike/drive - get out and enjoy the fresh air or the open road... take the furbabies if you can!
|Smell that fresh air!|
9. Smile - it's amazing what this little action can do for your mood... go ahead, try it!
10. Go online - email a friend, chat online, find new patterns on Ravelry, Facebook, Tweet... whatever site you prefer, I'm sure you'll find something to take your mind off things!