Speaking of reviews...
- Knitters - Be sure to check out my review - and giveaway - of Judith Durant's new book, Increase Decrease!
- Dog Parents - Today is the last day to enter to win a $300 PetSmart gift card sponsored by Hill's and #InspiredByCrafted. Don't be shy or pretend like you can't use $300.
To complete today's fun, fluffy post, I'm participating in Ten on Tuesday where the topic is 10 Things I Love About My Home (which may be ironic for those who know me well, as there are quite a few things I absolutely do not love about my home and would like to change).
1. The occupants. My kids and my other half.
2. It's well lived in. My home will never be one that you might mistake for a museum. There are no "do not touch" signs, but there is dog hair... everywhere!
3. The new couch covers. See above - couch covers are necessary and it's been quite awhile since I've had new, or matching ones.
4. My yarn closet. My honey did an awesome job and I absolutely love it... although I'm working on an eventual craft room.
5. The location. We are pretty centrally located to just about everything we love to do, although after being here for 14 years, I am ready to go further North.
6. Our little wild animal kingdom. In addition to the many birds and squirrels, we have rabbits and woodchucks who make their home in our yard. There's nothing quite like watching the babies grow every spring. We also see the occasional fox, deer, turkey, etc.
7. The artwork and photos. I love photos, and I love surrounding myself with special memories. I need to start framing more of the great shots I have taken. (and sure this is a really old shot, but I love it)
8. The back deck. I love quiet time out here. I can knit while the dogs romp and wrestle in the fresh air.
9. Our apple trees. Although they have seen better days, and we really need to learn to prune them.
10. The tumbleweeds. See #1 and #2 above. If you don't like it, don't visit.