1. Join me in saying LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!.
2. Put a little coffee, knitting & dog scratching in your day!
3. Happiness is a good thing that can come in many forms... from a furbaby who loves you more than anything in the world to the curiosity of a beautiful, new little life....
4. Hurt and Angry, but no longer confused.
5. I'm waiting for the rest of my supplies to arrive so I can start assembling favors for the Welcome Emma Party.
6. Good chocolate is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a yummy dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include going to our friends' wedding and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy some down time with Matt & the dogs!