Happy Ten on Tuesday! Today's topic is 10 Ways to Eat Pumpkin...
1. Ice Cream... my favorite pumpkin ice cream is from Beechhill Farm. It has the perfect blend of spices!
2. Coffee... I can't live without it and pumpkin is a favorite fall and winter flavor.
3. Beer... Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale tops my beer list year round.
4. Whoopie Pies... who doesn't love a whoopie?
5. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds... the tasty part of pumpkin carving!
6. Cupcakes... My local cupcake spot, Shabby Chic makes some fabulous pumpkin cakes!
7. Bagels... I've always loved a good pumpkin bagel from the bakery, and just discovered Thomas' Pumpkin Spice at the grocery store. delish!
8. Pancakes... pumpkin pancakes with New England maple syrup makes a perfect fall breakfast.
9. Cheesecake... nothing beats The Cheesecake Factory's pumpkin!
10. Pie... the 'ole standby...