Happy Dog Box
Where to Find: Happy Dog Box
Who doesn't love a box full of goodies delivered straight to your door every month? Such subscriptions have become quite popular and include everything from make-up and household items to beer and cheese. Of course, we all know the best ones are the ones for our furry family members (although this doggy Mama wouldn't complain if Santa wanted to bring her a yarn box subscription)! After all, these boxes make the people smile and the dogs wag!
We were recently contacted by the folks at Happy Dog Box asking if we would be interested in doing a review of their boxes. They did not have to ask twice...
Teutul and Lola were sniffing out the goodies as soon as our Happy Dog Box arrived and wasted no time interrupting the review photo shoot.
Happy Dog Box is a monthly gift box filled with only the very best in toys and treats for canines. When you subscribe (or if your pup is lucky enough to receive a gift subscription), a Happy Dog Box will show up on your doorstep each month, stuffed full with at least five premium products. Items are carefully selected from leading manufacturers, as well as up-and-coming boutique brands. Personally, I love the up-and-coming stuff the most! Subscription boxes are the best way to learn about and try new products. Kudos to companies like Happy Dog Box who can help launch the "little guy" brands.
Inside our Happy Dog Box we found...
- Cloud Star Dynamo Dog Hip & Joint treats - If you recall our review of Dynamo treats this summer, you already know we give these 16 paws up! We're thrilled to see such great quality, Made in the USA treats included in our box - especially ones for hip & joint issues!
- Jump Your Bones Roo Jerky - This gluten free 100% uniquely dehydrated kangaroo meat is Made in Australia with no preservatives, no flavoring or coloring, no added salt or sugar, and no soy. While the Lapdogs have not yet tried it, I am sure they will soon be jumping for 'roo.
- Woofables Gourmet Dog Bakery Handmade Biscuits - As I mentioned, we love trying the "little guy" brands and this is surely one that shines! Each biscuit is cut by hand and made with all-natural ingredients. Just look at the adorable duck and carrot shapes (above). Apparently, they must taste as good as they look because the Lapdogs were drooling for more! The package we received was marked wheat free, however the exact flavor was not included.
- Earth Rated PoopBags Dispenser - These poop bags were created to help care for the environment, while making picking up poop more fun and keeping your pocketbook happy. The cute green dispenser can be clipped to a bag or belt loop, or you can use the Velcro strap to attach it to a leash. The bags are long, strong and have a subtle lavender scent.
- Jolly Pets Monster Mouth - This adorable treat dispensing toy is great for engaging your dog's brain activity, while he chews on something appropriate! Hide some treats inside and watch him go nuts, especially with the unpredictable bounce. The Monster Mouth is designed to massage gums and help keep teeth clean.
- Barkworthies Curly Bully Stick - I don't think I've met a dog yet who doesn't love a bully stick.... enough said!
If you're looking to try a subscription box service, give Happy Dog Box a go! Subscriptions also make great holiday gifts for the furbabies on your list...and the Lapdogs have no shame is barking out loud about how much they sure would love Santa to bring them one!
Disclosure: Happy Dog Box sent a box to Lapdog Creations, free of charge for review purposes. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions expressed are my own.