The Bunny Tail hat is still pretty big for tiny Emma, but that doesn't take away from the uber-cute factor!
This hat was truly one of my most favorite knits... super easy and quick -- and flat out, stinking adorable (if you clicked on the Ravelry link above you'll see it even has a tail)!
I have a couple of pictures from Christmas... yes, I said Christmas... I guess I never got around to uploading any holiday pictures because I discovered these sitting in an unmarked folder on the desktop! Anywho, I made a hat for each of my brother's 4 smallest kids and I'm not really sure any of them ever actually wore them, but at least I managed pictures of 2 of them.
Here's Tabitha with her red & black (to match her jacket) number...
Here is Mr. Ham-the-Model himself, Jake wearing his blue diddy...
Now, time for a little Fill-Ins!
1. I really need to get to work on decluttering and organizing my home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been seafood - esp fried clams.
3. Sophie has truly come out of her shell when it comes to her voice... and lately, all she does is bark! bark! bark! (esp when there is a pesky critter in the yard)
4. A nice long walk is what I need to start taking after work.
5. How about some good news.
6. When all
is was said and done, it was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders... one that I hadn't realized had been weighing as much as it had for the past year.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening at home, tomorrow my plans include heading out with friends to catch Night at The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian and Sunday, I want to enjoy a nice day at Matt's racing... and maybe even see him win again (minus the rain this week)!