Okay, everyone say it with me now..... TGIF!!! It looks as though the very spring-like weather is going to stick around New England at least through most of the weekend... woo hoo! The kids have been enjoying it as much as they can once the humans get home from work and the extra hour of daylight is a great help. The other night I headed out on the back porch with a few items for upcoming reviews and they were more than willing to help with the photo shoot. Here are a couple of outtakes from a review that my fellow knitting doggy mamas won't want to miss...
Yes, that just might be the knitting bag I've always wanted! Stay tuned to read all about it, as well as Fruitables dog treats, The Stitch Collection, Lexie Barnes "Betty" needle case, Big Daddy Biscuits, Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume Five (I'll be giving away 2 copies!), Skacel "Not So Plane Knitter's Bag" and more! Speaking of reviews, if you have not yet entered to win a copy of 60 Quick Knits, you still have time!
I'll leave you on this fine Friday with some Fill-Ins...
1. Today I will be watching the clock, waiting for quitting time.
2. You ask why and I say why not?
3. What do you think of this health care bill saga?
4. At Starbucks it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday! (yes, I had to google to find that answer)
5. People say that what we're all seeking is the meaning of life.
6. The image I cherish most is not necessarily one single image, but several of family, friends and happy times.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening at home, tomorrow my plans include a day with family and Sunday, I want to watch the Bristol race!