Bella was found 10 miles from her home late last night/this morning when someone called animal control at 12:30 a.m. due to a dog yelping at their back door. Bella had encountered a porcupine and skunk at some point over her 3 night ordeal and had lots of quills and stink. After a trip to the vet's office, she is now at home, resting comfortably. Her humans thank everyone for the good vibes and keeping your eyes open. Her Daddy said, "It's nice to know there are so many people out there who care so much about our four legged friends!" I'm not sure if he knows just how many people, all over the country, were sending those good vibes... but it worked! Also, special kudos to Holly, the girl-Friday of finding lost dogs in our area! She is responsible for finding the Craig's List posting earlier today about a female Great Pyr mix who had been found found.
On that happy note... its time for a little Friday Fill-Ins!
1. All you need is a dog to love... or 2... or 3... or 4... .
2. "Walter" from Fringe fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, seems to have less and less respect for others.
4. Others thinking they are "superior" is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to Charlotte, NC is what I need.
6. Give what you can and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after a long week, tomorrow my plans include attending the NHMS open house and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day with Matt and the dogs!