Yup, this is what we woke up to this morning...
If you can't tell, that's the heavy, wet snow... the kind that happens to knock the #*%&^@! power out just as you wake up to start your day (it was restored almost 3 hours later).
Back to that white crap.... When we got home last night and let the dogs out, I swear Lola cocked her head with that "what the!?!?" look on her face. I think the dogs are done with the snow too, although she did get a little zipping and investigating in this morning.
Sophie and Zeus couldn't believe their
It looks like it has stopped falling for now and I'll leave you with some Friday Fill-Ins...
1. I can't believe it's *#$&(# snowing.
2. Drinks for everyone (especially if it's snowing where you are).
3. How can I reason with an unreasonable person.
4. Chicken was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one just isn't enough when you want the whole dozen.
6. A white Easter this year; nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night in, tomorrow my plans include getting my knit on and Sunday, I want to enjoy a snow-free day!