Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is a great one to help aid in releasing stress... 10 Favorite Sweater Patterns. Well, actually, that may add a tiny bit of stress as I have quite the long list of sweater patterns queued in Ravelry, yet I've still not actually completed such a large adult project. So, keep that in mind as you read through my wish list of sweaters I'd like to knit....
1. Lyric Tree This is absolutely gorgeous! Is it bad of me to secretly wish one of my knitting fairy godmoms might knit it for me for Christmas?
2. February Lady Sweater Who doesn't want one of these babies in her wardrobe? With 12,668 projects on Ravelry, I'd say this free pattern sure is popular! I think I want mine in a deep wine color.
3. Neck Down Pullover I keep saying this will be my first real sweater for me and love the top down, no seam construction. Yarn & pattern are in my "to be knit" project box.
5. Mr Greenjeans Another popular one on Ravelry, and like the February Lady, it's a free pattern!
6. Juliet I think I want to make the sleeveless version to pair with long sleeve tees in the fall. I noted I would use Brown Sheep Cotton in my Ravelry queue.
8. Rocky Coast Cardigan I love everything about this cardigan!
9. Boxy I just came across this one on Ravelry. With it's modern, simple shape, it looks like the perfect weekend sweater.
10. Robin Another one I just found on Ravelry today. Top down, seamless, great shape, and best of all, proceeds from the small pattern fee go to cancer research!