Are you as ready as I am to say so long to April? The month was full of unexpected expenses, unforgettable tragedy and some really long, tiring days. Here's to May... and how appropriate, today's Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things You're Looking Forward to in May. Okay, I'll play...
1. Finding some time with my knitting needles. I have a few special baby gifts that need to be completed soon!
2. Starting my design/web training certificate program. I received the official approval yesterday and now just wait on the school to confirm they have met the minimum enrollment for classes.
3. Finally sitting down with a You Tube video and teaching myself how to warp my Cricket Loom!
4. Enjoying morning coffee on the deck while watching the dogs play.
5. Having no unexpected car repair bills. April was brutal and stole $2,225 from my savings.
6. Spring cleaning and organizing the house. This may be an ongoing summer-long project...
7. Taking in a Red Sox game. We haven't been to Fenway for a game in a few years and while it's not my favorite sport, we have a pair of free tickets for a game this month!
8. Enjoying some great days at the race track with our Legends racing family!
9. Rediscovering my Nook and all the books I've downloaded on to it.
10. Watching my Bruins win and advance in the playoffs! There's nothing like playoff hockey!