I'm a little late to the party, but it is still Tuesday, so... Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things I Always Bring on Vacation.
1. Way too many Clothes. It's better to be prepared than to wish you had something, right?
2. A Camera... or 2. I always have my little point-and-shoot with me, and depending where we're going, sometimes the Nikon DSLR.
3. Knitting. Depending where and for how long, I tend to have 1 or 2 projects with me. Simple socks make great vacation knitting.
4. My Nook. It used to be a book, now it's Mr. Nook.
5. Magazines. Because sometimes you want fluffy reading... especially when you're tired.
6. Pictures of the Lapdogs. I never leave home without 'em!
7. Addresses & Stamps. Yes, I still send postcards to family & friends.
8. Cell phone & charger. Can. Not. Be. Without. Them.
9. Bags. I tend to travel with a few extra bags, depending where we're going. That way I have something small and easy to carry, as well as something that can be used as a tote for day trips.
10. Beauty & Hair Products. I don't like to be without my favorites, so it's usually better to pack them than hope to find them once you get there.