It's that time of year... the Merrick Spring Seasonal Recipes are here!
Okay, we confess.
They actually arrived a few weeks ago, but one of us (the one with the ability to type) has been a little busy.
Fortunately, that meant the ones without the ability to type have had amble time to taste-test the product, and there have been zero complaints. Besides, that just means you get another adorable dose of St Paddy's day hat and bunny ear wearing pooches...
Now, back to the important stuff... the deliciousness Merrick packs into every Seasonal Recipe can!
The Best Dog Ever Deserves The Best Food Ever
The Lapdogs always love when the nice man in the big brown truck stops by, but their tails wag just a little more when they see a big brown box from our friends over at Merrick. I swear they can read "Merrick" on the label.
We've been using Merrick canned food as a mix-in at dinner time for many years and while my furkids haven't met a recipe they don't like yet, they seem to know there's something a little extra special about the seasonal recipes. After all, they are only around for a limited time (we plead the fifth about hording our favorite flavors).
Why We Love Merrick Seasonal Recipes
- Made in the USA
- All Natural, Real Whole Foods
- Grain Free
- Balanced Nutrition
- Crafted One Batch at a Time
- Low in Fat*
When I realized that I could continue to use the same Merrick canned food that we had used for years, it was a sigh of relief and sure made life a little easier as I was
Merrick Spring Recipes
- Sweetheart Stew chicken, sweet potatoes and red apples
- one of the newest seasonal recipe
- Kiss Me I'm Irish Stew beef, Yukon gold potatoes, and carrots in gravy
- back for another season, and one of Penny's new favorites
- Easter Brunch duck, Cornish hen, sweet potatoes and raspberries in gravy
- Teutul was happy to see this one back for another season
- Spring Fling chicken, lamb, Yukon gold potatoes, broccoli and herbs in gravy
- another new recipe, which was named by a Petco store employee in a contest
While the Lapdogs did not have the chance to taste-test the Spring Fling recipe, their tail wags, bright eyes and drool tell me that the other three recipes are delicious.
Because all of the spring seasonal recipes are grain free, they are great for dogs with food allergies or sensitivities. Merrick crafts an ideal balance of high-quality meat, poultry, fish, fruit and vegetables to deliver a tasty, drool-worthy meal.
Do you think your Best Dog Ever would enjoy Merrick Spring Recipes?
Penny, Teutul and Sophie are fairly certain they would. You can pick some up at your favorite pet supply store... but hurry, Merrick Spring Seasonal Recipes are only available while supplies last!