Disclosure: Planet Dog sent two Love Balls to Lapdog Creations, free of charge, for review purposes. We only share information that we feel is relevant to our readers, and all opinions expressed are our own. This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase, we may receive a few pennies to assist in maintaining this blog.
If you've been following us for awhile, you already know how much we love Planet Dog. So when we heard about their new Holiday Love Ball, we jumped at the chance to tell you all about it!
Released just in time for Valentine's Day, the Holiday Love Ball is part of Planet Dog's award-winning Orbee-Tuff® collection.
What is Orbee-Tuff®?
"Orbee-tuff is a plastic we developed and has no latex in it. It’s a thermo plastic elastomer (TPE) to be precise, but instead of using any of the chemical softeners (such as Phthalates or BPAs) used in vinyl and other plastics we use White Olefinic oil to soften, which is very much like Baby oil and completely safe. We also add a small amount of essential Peppermint oil. Our toys have been tested and shown to be non-toxic many times since Orbee-tuff was introduced 10 years ago." - Planet Dog
The Love Ball is made in the USA (which I love) and comes in two different sizes - 2.5" and 4" - making it appropriate for dogs of all shapes and sizes. Plus, each size is available in two different loving colors - red and pink.
The ball is super bouncy, allowing for endless hours of fetching with your pup. It even has a hole in it that you can stuff with peanut butter or some kibble for extra fun.
Don't let the fact that Valentine's Day has passed deter you from celebrating love with your best pup all year long! The Love Ball makes a great gift for any time of year! In fact, it's a great way to celebrate Love Your Pet Day on Monday, February 20.
Why We Love Orbee-Tuff® Balls
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic and chewy
- Buoyant and bouncy
- Durable and easy to clean
- 100% guaranteed
If you're not familiar with Orbee-Tuff toys, you need to check them out! They are some of the most durable and fun toys the Lapdogs have ever owned. Plus, thanks to the essential peppermint oil, they smell great too.
Planet Dog doesn't just make awesome toys, however. As I mentioned above, we have been fans of theirs for years - and there's some great reasons why!
Not only does Planet Dog make some fun and useful products, they do so in a socially responsible way.
- Since incorporating in 1997, Planet Dog has been known as the pet industry’s leading socially responsible, values-based design house, bringing people and dogs together for fun and mutual support.
- Planet Dog is recognized for making the best dog products from the best materials for our best friends.
- Planet Dog donates 2% of every Planet Dog purchase to the Planet Dog Foundation (PDF), which provides cash grants to organizations that train, place, and support service dogs helping people in need.
- Since 2006, PDF has awarded more than $1 million in cash grants and product donations to service dog programs, therapy dog programs, K-9 search and rescue programs, police, fire and military dogs, and other innovative canine service programs
Show your support for an awesome company, and your love for your best furry pal... order a Love Ball or two today! If you want to get a jump on your holiday fun, you may want to add the new Lucky Ball to your cart too!