Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Attention all dog owners & lovers

PLEASE... take a few minutes to read The Chai Story and make sure that no other dog suffers the same fate from this ill constructed ball!

3 comments:

Pamperedpawgifts said...

Thanks for posting this! I am so sad about her fur baby! I will not sell any Four Paws products and will post warnings on my site as well as contact Four Paws to let them know they will not have any of my business as long as they refuse to recall and take care of this situation.
If they did not know that this could happen, well now they do and should rectify the situation accordingly and quickly.

Regards,
Owner of Pampered Paw Gifts

Jillian said...

That is so terrible! My heart goes out to Chai and his family.

On a weird note - I went to college with their vet (Timnah "Timi" Lee)... She lived in the next room over in the dorms. Weird!

Pamperedpawgifts said...

Chew toy yanked after dogs suffer tongue injuriesAugust 30, 2008
NEW YORK - A Long Island pet supply company is recalling a chew toy after some dogs suffered serious tongue injuries while gnawing on the playthings.

At least two dog owners say their pets had to have their tongues amputated because of the mishaps.

One New York man says his 10-year-old Labrador mix got his tongue stuck in a hole in the ball. Veterinarians cut the chew toy off, but the dog's tongue became so swollen it needed to be amputated.

Another owner says she had to have her dog euthanized after a similar injury.



The company that made the balls, Four Paws, is blaming a manufacturing defect.

The company is urging anyone who purchased a Four Paws Pimple Ball With Bell to return the item for a replacement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...