"Jimmy Beans Wool is proud to present Knit Red, an instant classic and must have coffee table knitting treasure for every knitter. This book contains 30 fabulously red garments and accessories designed and donated by celebrity designers who openly share their personal experiences with Heart Disease and tips on how they stay heart healthy!"
I'm a long time supporter of the "Go Red" campaign and immediately knew this was a must-have book for my collection. Not only does Knit Red feature some beautiful patterns, but there are quite a few recipes as well. What I love even more, however, are the designers' personal stories and tips! It doesn't hurt that I am quite partial to the color red and have quite a bit of red variations in my yarn stash. Now... what to cast on first?
|Stormy Sky captured earlier this week...|
Enjoy the rest of your Friday... looks like we've got some more rain coming in (of course we do, the sun tricked me into taking my truck through the car wash earlier today!). I'll leave you with some Friday Fill-Ins...
1. I knew it was love when... he said it first!
2. My heart can be broken but you always know how to mend it.
3. A dog is unconditional love.
4. My how you have sunk to a new low (additional confirmation that a former co-worker was never my friend).
5. Can you see a rainbow through all this rain?.
6. And the song remains the same.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some knitting time in, tomorrow my plans include having a fantastic 17th anniversary and Sunday, I want to get some things done around the house - after all it's a very rare no-race weekend for us!