Happy last Tuesday of June! Did you know that today is National Chocolate Pudding Day? Neither did I, and I don't think we have any pudding in the house. Do you? Are you celebrating? If so, just make sure you don't share any with the pooches! Instead, check out our review of Cesar Cookie Crunchies and enter to win a bag! The Lapdogs are sure they'll enjoy both flavors.
National Chocolate Pudding Day seems fitting for today's Ten on Tuesday topic:
10 Ways to Feel Like A Kid Again!
1. Play with the sprinkler/hose on a hot day. I did this with the dogs just the other day.
2. Eat freeze pops. I just got some in semi-grown up flavors, A&W Root Beer and Half & Half.
3. Blow your straw wrapper at someone across the table. Matt & I may be guilty of doing this to each other... often.
4. Eat ice cream... and pile on every. single. topping. at the make-your-own-sundae bar!
5. Catch fireflies in a jar. We had so many in our front yard the past couple of nights, they were lighting up entire bushes!
6. Play in the snow. Of course, we have a few months to wait to do this again!
7. Enjoy a nice PB&J sandwich or Chef Boyardee. Kid friendly foods really hit the perfect spot every now and then.
8. Go to the zoo and talk to the animals. You never know when they might talk back! I turn into an instant kid when I get there.
9. Pick up a book/magazine/movie just because of the picture on the cover.
10. Laugh... until your belly hurts!