1. Fondled Yarn... at the Interweave Knitting Lab market on Friday (to start the weekend off). See my late Friday post for more
2. Spent all day Saturday & Sunday at NHMS with our NELCAR family... Saturday was warm, but rainy. Sunday was cold, but dry.
3. Got treated to not one, but two fabulous pumpkin birthday cakes by one amazing lady, who happens to also be a fabulous friend... Have I mentioned how much I love our NELCAR family? Oh, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies too! Yum-o!
4. Got surprised with a half-gallon growler of my favorite Blueberry ale from Moat Mountain... the owner races with Matt and treats us quite well both at the track and at the restaurant! Steve rocks!
5. Enjoyed a great post-race Saturday night dinner out with some of our NELCAR family at Cheers in Concord, NH... Our post-race dinners are always full of laughs and great memories, and this one was no exception! The Pom Apple Sangria was quite yummy, as were the Pumpkin Ravioli!
6. Watched some great road course action on both Saturday & Sunday!
7. Dug out the handknits for the first time this fall... My fingerless gloves were perfect for yesterday's cool temps!
8. Sported my new Patriots Henley tee yesterday... and got a win for my birthday! Go PatsNation!
9. Was overwhelmed by the number of birthday wishes at the track, and on Facebook... I truly have amazing friends & family. Thank you all!
10. Ended my birthday with another post-race dinner at the usual NELCAR pizza spot, although with a much smaller crew than usual... It was a fabulous weekend of racing, time spent with great friends, yummy food and lots of fun! Have I mentioned how much I love our NELCAR family?
PS... No, I did not get any knitting done yesterday... despite being at the race track for two full days. Oops!