I hate when life gets in the way. I need an assistant, but I think the odds are more in favor of adopting another furbaby before that'll ever happen. Besides, Penny needs a puppy...
Anyone know of a cute rescue dog... who can type an average of 65 wpm?
Anyway, I thought today's Ten on Tuesday topic was fun.
The Scenario: You’ve been kidnapped. Make a list of 10 TV characters you’d want to help you.
Okay, I'll play...
- Jack Bauer of 24. No one can hold a candle to Jack.
- Walter O'Brien of Scorpion. Everyone needs a genius on their team.
- Melinda May of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The girl can take down a whole army by herself.
- Alicia Florrick of The Good Wife. Great attorney, great friend.
- Walter Bishop of Fringe. If I'm stuck in an alternate universe, he's my man. Plus, I'll need a few Walter-isms to make me laugh.
- Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl of, well, Supergirl. The girl kicks major arse, is a loyal friend and I'd like to think she's a knitter.
- Derek Morgan of Criminal Minds. Just because.
- Rosalee Calvert of Grimm. An apothecary by day, a Fuchsbau when arse kicking is necessary.
- Sheldon Cooper of The Big Bang Theory. Bazinga.
- Rachel Green of Friends. I'm going to need a good friend to share a cup of coffee with.