It's no secret that the Lapdogs love when they find boxes full of toys and treats on our doorstep. Heck, even their Mama gets excited to find out what surprises are stuffed inside.
We received two Pooch Perks boxes - April and May editions - and I have to say, they really got those tails wagging!
Pooch Perks is a monthly subscription box designed to pamper your pooch, but it's different than many of the other one-size-fits-all boxes on the market.
One of the things that truly sets Pooch Perks apart is they have four different package options available, allowing you to decide just how much you want to pamper your favorite pooch.
Whether you want to be a little conservative, or
splurge a little, Pooch Perks fits your budget!
Every Pooch Perks box is filled with a combination of toys, treats and other exciting goodies, and each month's box carries a different theme. While our dogs could care less about themes, I absolute love it - especially when companies get creative.
All of the treats sent are Made in the USA, which is one of the first things I look for. And, all of the toys are held to the same rigorous standings as human children's toys, ensuring that they are not only top quality, but safe as well.
If you prefer to have your dog's treats and toys Made in the USA, no worries... Pooch Perks has an option for that! Just choose the special Patriotic Pooch package.
It's easy to sign up for Pooch Perks...
- Choose your Size
- Small: less than 35lbs
- Medium - Large: 35lbs or bigger
- Pennywise Pooch $20/mo
- 2-3 items, approx. retail value $25
- Popular Pooch $29/mo
- 4 items, approx. retail value $35
- Pampered Pooch $50/mo
- 6 items, approx. retail value $60
- Patriotic Pooch $45/mo
- 5-6 items ALL MADE IN THE USA (including the toys), approx. retail value $55
- You won't have to wait long for Pooch Perks to arrive! Order by noon EST on Sunday, and your pup's box will ship out on the following Tuesday.
- Please note that your order will be set to auto-renew, so if you want to skip a month or cancel, you will need to notify them.
We received the Pampered Pooch boxes for our review, and boy did the Lapdogs indeed feel pampered! As mentioned above, each month has a special theme which I really adore.
April's theme was Barnyard Party, and here's what we found in our party box...
- Big Daddy Biscuits Turkey Bacon Bites
- Biscuit Bob's Cheese treats
- Flavored Sprays Dog Food Topper - bacon
- Farm Animal themed toy - the cutest cow tug with a squeaky tennis ball in the center (my girls absolutely love her)
- Handmade Woven Tug toy
- RuffDawg bone
- Opie & Dixie Snoutstik
- Total Perks Box Value: $63 + $8 shipping = $71 - a savings of $21
- Pet Chef Liver Detox treats
- Exclusively Dog Taco Flavored Jerkeez
- American Natural Premium Coconut Colada
- Mexican Firecracker toy
- Multipet Loofa Dog toy
- Haute Diggity Dawg Grrrona Beer Bottle toy (the humans think this is pawesome)
- Cinco de Mayo themed dog bandana
- Total Perks Box Value: $58 + $8 shipping = $66 - a savings of $16
Both boxes were full of fun toys and tasty treats, for which the Lapdogs give Pooch Perks all paws up!
What if my dog doesn't like toys or treats?
While I simply can't imagine this, I've heard it from some of you, so I know it must be true. For those special pooches, Pooch Perks offers a custom box of 2-3 items that is toys OR treats only for $20/mo.
Pooch Perks Gives Back!
"The two founders of Pooch Perks own a combined 8 dogs, 7 of which that were abused, abandoned, or neglected. We believe “rescue” is a breed and encourage people to rescue the hundreds of thousands of dogs that reside in shelters across the US" - Pooch Perks
A portion of the proceeds is donated to rescue organizations around the country. For more information, click here.
So what do you think? Would your dog love a Pooch Perks box? Sign up today, and don't forget to use coupon code LAPDOG to save 10%! Your pup will certainly thank you for it.
COMING SOON: our review of the June box and your chance to win a Pooch Perks box!