Disclosure: Pooch Perks sent a June box to Lapdog Creations, free of charge, for review purposes. We only share information that we feel is relevant to our readers. All opinions expressed are my own. Pooch Perks is responsible for the giveaway prize. If you click on my affiliate link and subscribe, I may receive a small commission which does not affect your costs at all.
If you missed that post, be sure to click here to learn more about Pooch Perks and what we found in the April and May boxes. We told you we'd be telling you all about the June box soon and giving you a chance to win a Pooch Perks box of your very own...
Well, here we are with our June Pooch Perks box, which made a big splash when it arrived! But before we tell you all about our sea-filled adventure, let's take a moment to go over the sign-up process and the different options offered.
One of the things that truly sets Pooch Perks apart from many of the other subscription boxes is the fact that they offer four different package options - allowing you to decide just how much you want to pamper your pooch and what option fits your budget.
- Choose your Size
- Small: less than 35lbs
- Medium - Large: 35lbs or bigger
- Pennywise Pooch $20/mo
- 2-3 items, approx. retail value $25
- Popular Pooch $29/mo
- 4 items, approx. retail value $35
- Pampered Pooch $50/mo
- 6 items, approx. retail value $60
- Patriotic Pooch $45/mo
- 5-6 items ALL MADE IN THE USA (including the toys), approx. retail value $55
- You won't have to wait long for Pooch Perks to arrive! Order by noon EST on Sunday, and your pup's box will ship out on the following Tuesday.
- Please note that your order will be set to auto-renew, so if you want to skip a month or cancel, you will need to notify them.
What if my dog doesn't like toys or treats?
While I simply can't imagine this, I've heard it from some of you, so I know it must be true. For those special pooches, Pooch Perks offers a custom box of 2-3 items that is toys OR treats only for $20/mo.
In addition to the multiple package options available, another thing that really makes Pooch Perks stand out to me is their creative themes. It's clear that a lot of thought is put into each month's theme, especially when it comes to curating the toys and treats inside.
For June, it's a Finding Dory tribute box full of sea friends and yummies. For those of you who know me, you know how happy this dog Mom was to receive a sea-themed box!
Inside our June Pampered Pooch box, we found:
- Kong CuteSeas Fish
- Pet Lou Sea Turtle (for those keeping score, this is now Penny's new favorite buddy)
- Petrageous Nemo
- Yummy Chummies Salmon Savory Strips
- The Real Meat Company "Beach Bums" treats
- Grandma Lucy's White Fish freeze-dried treats
- Aromadog Derma Pooch Spa Therapy soap
- Total Perks Value: $61 + $8 shipping = $69 - a savings of $19
I'm happy to report that my land-roving dogs love this month's Pooch Perks box just as much as their born-and-raised-on-the-other-Cape Mama! They are all enjoying the tasty treats, and each seems to have picked which toy they love the most.
That's another thing I really love about Pooch Perks - the Pampered Pooch option is the perfect size for our multi-dog household!
I often hear pet parents say, "I would subscribe, but I have multiple dogs and can't afford three boxes a month." Having reviewed several different subscription boxes in the past, I understand, especially with boxes that only contain 1 or 2 toys. However, now that we've received 3 boxes, I can say with certainty that the Pooch Perks Pampered Pooch box is indeed appropriate for multi-dog households! While the website says each box will contain 6 items, all of ours have had 7 - which equals plenty of toys and treats for 3 dogs to happily share.
Key Benefits of Pooch Perks
- Creative, fun monthly themes
- All treats are Made in the USA
- Four different package/price options available
- All treats OR All toys options available
- All toys are held to rigorous standings, ensuring safety & quality - and if you prefer USA Made toys, you can opt for the Patriotic Package
- They give back!
So what do you think? The Lapdogs give Pooch Perks all paws up, and so does their picky Mom. We think all dogs deserved to be pampered, which is why you can use coupon code LAPDOG to save 10%!
Thanks to the cool folks over at Pooch Perks, one lucky winner will receive one (1) Popular Pooch box (note this is not the package we reviewed, please see the package options noted above)!
To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below.
Mandatory entry is to answer a question in the comments section on this post (hint: click on the Rafflecopter widget first to find out what that question is)
Open to US Residents, 18+
a Rafflecopter giveaway