Better yet, who doesn't love a reason to celebrate a good cause with a couple of new toys?
Disclosure: Planet Dog sent two toys to Lapdog Creations, free of charge, for review purposes. We only share information that we feel is relevant to our readers, and all opinions expressed are our own. This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase, we may receive a few pennies to assist in maintaining this blog.
This Saturday, April 22, is Earth Day and we couldn't think of a better toys to celebrate with than some new Orbee-Tuff toys from Planet Dog. After all, the company's tag line is Think Globally. Act Doggedly.
Planet Dog has been leading the way as a socially responsible, values-based company since their incorporation in 1997. Their take pride in bringing people and dogs together for fun and mutual support.
sit. speak. act.®
- Since 1997, Planet Dog has led the pack in designing and developing eco-friendly products with a deep commitment to philanthropy.
- Planet Dog is recognized for making the best dog products from the best materials for our best friends.
- Sustainability permeates Planet Dog's values, product development, and social commitment. They are a founding member of the Pet Sustainability Coalition.
- Planet Dog donates 2% of every Planet Dog purchase to the Planet Dog Foundation, which provides cash grants to organizations that train, place, and support service dogs helping people in need.
- Since 2006, PDF has awarded more than $1 million in cash grants and product donations to service dog programs, therapy dog programs, K-9 search and rescue programs, police, fire and military dogs, and other innovative canine service programs
- 100% Guarantee - on every product. Whether it's chewed, destroyed, doesn't fit, or your dog simply doesn't like it - just return it and Planet Dog will replace, find a better product, or refund/credit you.
We have been fans of Planet Dog ever since Zeus was a puppy. Not only is their resume and reputation hard to beat, but they are a Maine company and we love supporting New England based businesses!
If you find yourself in the Portland, Maine area, we highly recommend a visit to the Planet Dog Company Store. You'll find all of the products you see online, as well as many others, plus a full grooming salon. And, you're more than likely to be greeted by a friendly furry "employee" while shopping (your dogs are welcome too).
The Lapdogs recently received two new Planet Dog toys to help get them in the Earth Day spirit. Both are made in the USA, which makes their Mom smile too.
Orbee Ball with Rope
The Orbee Ball and it's familiar world design is what put Planet Dog on the map. Fittingly, it's been called the "world's best dog ball" by many industry experts. It's durable, buoyant, bouncy, chewy and minty fresh!
And it just got a little upgrade. With the addition of a bright yellow rope, your dog can not only fetch, but she can play tug with this Orbee too.
The Orbee Ball with Rope is available in two sizes - Medium 3" and Large 4"
Planet dog makes toys, not waste, and they're always looking for ways to reuse and recycle. No matter what they do, there will always be a certain amount of excess material as a result of their molding process. In an effort to virtually eliminate waste, the Orbee Tuff Recycle line was developed.
This line truly represents the term "recycle," as the toys are made with 100% of the left-over material. We think that is absolutely awesome and truly a way to reduce the brand's carbon paw-print!
The Recycle Bone is 6.5" in length and features the slogan "reduce. reuse. rewoof." While it is available in several colors, the color you receive will vary depending upon current supply (again, it's made with 100% recycled material).
Show your support for an awesome company, while be socially responsible. Order a Orbee Ball with Rope or a Recycle Bone for your dog today. Both are made in the USA and 100% guaranteed!