Disclosure: The ASPCA sent a #GetTough gift pack to Lapdog Creations, free of charge. We only share information that we feel is relevant to our readers, and all opinions expressed are our own. We feel strongly about ending dog fighting and will do everything we can to help spread the word. ASPCA is responsible for the giveaway prize.
Will you join us in helping the ASPCA spread the word, along with famous actor and pit bull advocate, Patrick Stewart? We've even got a great gift pack of ASPCA goodies to give away to one lucky winner!
Ways You Can Help Stop Dog Fighting
Sign the Pledge
- Your voice is more important than ever. Help the ASPCA reach their goal of 50,000 signatures advocating against dog fighting. Click here to sign the pledge
- Let people know you are taking a stand against dog fighting by snapping a muscle-flexing selfie and sharing it on your social channels with the hashtag #GetTough
- Consider making a donation to help the ASPCA end animal cruelty once and for all
- Educate yourself so that you may educate others. Click here to learn more about dog fighting and the ASPCA's work to end it.
- If you see something, say something. Report suspected animal cruelty to law enforcement. Way too often, abuse goes unreported because people turn a blind eye or don't want to get involved. Be the voice for dogs who have none - they need us!
To help spread awareness, we are giving away an ASPCA #GetTough Gift Pack to one (1) lucky winner. The gift pack contains:
- #GetTough on dog fighting bandana
- #GetTough sticker
- Anti-dog fighting t-shirt
- ASPCA Frisbee
- ASPCA tote
Mandatory entry is to answer a question in the comments section on this post (hint: click on the Rafflecopter widget first to find out what that question is).
a Rafflecopter giveaway