No, it's not a new meal delivery service for the humans.
It's a new dog food that not only makes mealtime nutritious, but easy as well.
Disclosure: The Lapdogs are Chewy Influencers and received a bag of Tylee's dog food, free of charge, in exchange for spreading the word about the product and Chewy. We only share information that we feel is relevant to our readers. All opinions expressed are our own.
Sounds great, doesn't it?
We thought so too, so we immediately said yes when our friends at Chewy asked us to take a 30 Day Challenge with Tylee's.
Tylee's is brand new and made exclusively for Chewy using only the same quality ingredients that you would find in your own kitchen. Your dog will get real meat, fruits and veggies in every nutritious bite.
Mealtime Made Easy
Super easy, actually. Sort of like those meal delivery services, but only better because there is no cooking involved.
Tylee's arrives frozen, and all you have to do is defrost some in the fridge overnight and serve. If you get busy and forget to defrost ahead of time (no shame - we've all been there), they also give instructions for doing so in the microwave.
Feeding Your Dog Real, Whole Foods Has Never Been So Easy
Tylee's is a perfect grain-free food choice for all breeds and life stages. It also makes an excellent meal topper for picky eaters or for those who just want to add a little extra to their dog's current diet.
While I'm sure the Lapdogs would all love to eat Tylee's exclusively, we will be using it as a meal topper. They are all on different kibble formulas, so I love that they can share Tylee's. It's convenient for me, and they get an extra tasty "treat" with dinner.
If you plan to transition your dog to Tylee's completely, you should do so gradually. Chewy includes a handy brochure with tips on how to avoid upset tummies with a 10-day transition plan.
Tylee's is currently available in four recipes:
"Inspired by a small pup with a big personality, and an even bigger appetite, the nutritionists and veterinarians who developed Tylee's made sure these carefully crafted recipes deliver everything your best friend needs to thrive - including tons of flavor." - Chewy
- Beef - with USDA beef, spinach, broccoli, zucchini, sweet potatoes and mangoes
- Chicken - with USDA chicken, apples, spinach and carrots
- Pork - with USDA pork, butternut squash, kale, broccoli, carrots and pineapple
- Turkey - with USDA turkey, spinach, sweet potatoes, zucchini and cranberries
- Made in the USA with human-grade ingredients
- Single source of protein - great for dogs with food sensitivities
- Grain-free with no fillers or by-product meals
- All of the benefits of a homemade meal without any of the prep time
- Easy to serve - simply defrost and add to your dog's bowl
- Minimally processed ingredients
- Chia seeds, ground flaxseed and sunflower oil provide Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for skin and coat health
We are looking forward to this 30 Day Challenge and can't wait to tell you more in the coming weeks - stay tuned!
In the meantime, you can find all four Tylee's recipes at Chewy where 1-2 day shipping is always free on orders over $49!