... it was for work and the actual view only lasted long enough to snap a couple of pics. Despite having to drive an hour up and back, it was still a nice side-track.
Robin update... Still 4 un-hatched eggs in one nest and 2 in the other.
I'm really starting to think the original nest was either abandoned or that Mama "went missing" (see how those eggs are looking "overgrown" by the nest). Last night the Lapdogs alerted (yet again) me of something evil in the yard and when I looked out, I realized it really was evil this time! I looked just in time to see a nasty looking cat pouncing on a defenseless bird who was grazing on seed just below the feeders. I banged on the window and the rat-b*$&*#d ran off. I went on the chase, but sadly... no luck. All that was left was a pile of feathers blowing all over the driveway... and a devastated me. I'm pretty sure it was a robin.... I'm hoping it wasn't Mama to the 4 eggs... sigh. OK, time for some Friday Fill-Ins!
1. I just had the urge to knock someone out.
2. It just is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: She was a print journalist for more than a decade and writes a weekly arts-and-crafts column for her hometown paper.
4. Puppy breath tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking and, as usual, not paying attention... walked right into a pole.
6. "Walter" on Fringe really makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing my B's finally close out this series with a win, tomorrow my plans include my other half's gig and Sunday, I want to knit, hang out and watch the Dover race!