It's time for Ten on Tuesday. Today's topic is another easy one for me, 10 Things You Love About September.
1. Fall! My favorite season of the year officially starts on September 22, however I prefer to think of it as September 1st.
2. Cooler temps. I can't wait to pull out my long sleeve tees and jeans. Buh-Bye nasty humidity!
3. Football. I'm ready - are you?
4. Apples. The orchards & farm stands are chop full of them. Eaten as is, with peanut butter, in a pie, as a crisp, or candied, I love 'em all. I had apple crisp ice cream at my favorite farm yesterday that was delish. It was a new flavor for them and I can't wait to trek back for more. I don't mind the 40 minute ride for ice cream... it's worth it (as are the cute farm animals)!
5. Scarves. Truly a favorite accessory, I can't wait to be able to start wearing them again.
6. Fall TV. After a summer full of re-runs, new episodes of my favorite series are back.
7. Animals. Whether it be at the fairs, festivals or farms, I always tend to visit with more cuties when the temps take a dip. I got to visit some while getting ice cream yesterday, and on a trip to Clark's Trading Post on Sunday!
8. The start of Fall Foliage season. It's one of my most favorite things and I am well aware how spoiled I am to live in New England where the colors are nothing short of delightful.
9. Better Knitting Weather. Although I do knit year round, the cooler temps make me want to do it more.
10. Pumpkins. I love all things pumpkin... coffee, pie, lattes, ice cream, fudge, roasted seeds, muffins... yum-o!