Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is: 10 Things You Love to Do on the Weekend
Keep in mind that spending time with the man and our 4 fur-children are a given, and my list somewhat goes along with the fall season...
1. Visit apple orchards, farms, fairs, etc.
2. Spend some quality time with my knitting, or doing something else crafty.
3. Watch football. Go Pats!
4. Hang out with our wonderful NELCAR family... translation: go racing!
5. Take the dogs for a ride. Trips to their favorite pet supply store or to the dog park to meet up with one of our former foster babies for a play date are always fun!
6. Enjoy a real breakfast (not just a yogurt or bagel), either at home or out... and a few leisurely cups of coffee!
7. Relax and catch up with TV shows on the DVR, a good book or magazine.
8. Take a cue from the dogs and enjoy an afternoon nap every now and then.
9. Visit with the family...
10. Take a drive and end up where we may... perhaps some outlet shopping or the zoo, lunch at a new spot or ice cream from our favorite farm. Day trips are the best!