***For those of you looking for a Lola update, It's NOT Cancer! I will post more later this week, but we're doing the happy tail wags for NO cancer. It's an autoimmune dermatitis, most likely sterile pyogranuloma syndrome. We're just waiting on the final test from the lab to be sure it's the sterile variety. I can't even begin to thank everyone for all of the good vibes and crossed paws.***
1. Dogs. Although, yes, they are one of my favorite things to photography all the time!
2. Lights. I love playing with the focus and deciding if the lights should be in or out... and I bought one of those funky star lens filters that I need to put to good use.
3. Family & Friends. I try to capture as many memories as I can.
4. Christmas Trees. I love artistic shots and have fun with the trees!
6. Decorations. Another thing I can get a little artsy with in capturing them on film.
7. Snow. A white Christmas is a photographic Christmas!
8. Flowers. I love to snap floral pics all year round and Christmastime presents us with some beauties.
9. Scenery. Anything that looks Christmasy while we're out and about is bound to get snapped!
10. Handmade Gifts. Usually is handknit items... bonus if the recipient is in the photo!