Time for a little Ten on Tuesday to get everyone in the holiday spirit (which I admit, I'm having a hard time finding right now)... This week's topic is 10 Favorite Christmas Cookies. Who's got the milk?
1. Peanut Butter Balls. If you know me, you know I love peanut butter and these are amazing!
2. Italian Christmas Cookies. Growing up in Gloucester Mass, these were always around during the holidays.
3. Peppermint Bark. mmmm....
4. Grandma Chagnot's Rum Balls. Fortunately, we heard a rumor that Matt's Dad & stepmom were making a batch this year!
5. Fudge. Almost any kind will do, but bonus points if it's peanut butter.
6. Melissa's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. I'm not a huge oatmeal raisin cookie fan, but a former co-worker's daughter made these for us every year... they were big, soft and delish!
7. Chocolate Pixies. We usually get these on Christmas Eve... they're like potato chips, you can never have just one!
8. Almond Crescents. Yummy with coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
9. Macaroons. They must have the little cherry on top to be complete.
10. Decorated Sugar Cookies and Ginger Bread Men. Because no holiday season would be complete without them...