Let's face it, we are nearing the end of summer and the kids are getting ready to head back to school. The crisp fall air will be here before we know it (wahoo!), and the holidays will quickly follow.
Which means, there's no time like the present to get your creative juices flowing by taking a Craftsy online class... especially when they're offering 50% off their freshest and newest classes!
Craftsy offers classes on a wide variety of topics, including photography, woodworking, knitting, quilting, jewelry making, crochet, sewing, baking, and so much more!
Perhaps you want to learn how to...
- Bring brilliant fall cake designs to life? Sweet Seasons: Fall Foliage
- Eat healthier? Flavor Comes First: Healthy Meals That Taste Delicious
- Up your knitting skills? Knitting Texture: One Motif at a Time
- Create a t-shirt quilt? T-Shirt Quilts: Start to Finish
- Pipe flowers for days? Buttercream in Bloom: Luscious Piped Flowers
- Take better vacation photos? The Art of Travel Photography: Six Expert Lessons
- Cook a Southern style feast? Southern Classics at Home
After you sign up for a class or two, don't forget to check out our review and giveaway of Cable Left, Cable Right - plus get 2 free cable patterns!