The Lapdogs have been able to review their fair share over the years. Some were hits, some were misses, but there's one in particular that really left an impression with us.
We have become big fans of Pooch Perks and were thrilled when they invited us to review another box this month.
Disclosure: Pooch Perks sent an August box to Lapdog Creations, free of charge, for review purposes. We only share information that we feel is relevant to our readers, and all opinions expressed are our own. If you click on my affiliate link and subscribe, I may receive a small commission which does not affect your costs at all.
You may recall our introduction to Pooch Perks through the Barnyard Party and Fiesta boxes in the spring. Then, we told you about our land-fishing experience with the Finding Dory box (Teutul is still thrilled that he didn't have to get wet for that fishing trip).
If you read those reviews, you know that one of the things the Lapdogs' Mama loved most about Pooch Perks is the fun themes they come up with. August was no exception.
As we're all tuned in to the exciting action from Rio, our dogs can join in with their Olympic Essentials themed toys and treats.
Here's what we found inside:
- Boo Boo's Boosters! Dehydrated & Raw Bison Treats
- these tasty treats feature a wild and grass fed protein fit for all athletic pups
- Mammoth Flossy Chews Tug Toy
- premium cotton blend rope with tennis ball that "brushes" teeth while playing, tossing and tugging
- Natural Twisted Dog toy from Petlou
- adorable toy made of 100% natural nubby micro plush, linen, and durable corduroy with sisal rope tail
- Dogs Love Kale Chicka Organic Chicken & Blueberry treats
- the Lapdogs went crazy for these tasty bites
- Jump For Joy! toy
- a shatterproof toss toy made of durable SAN, a non-toxic plastic
- fouFIT Cooling Bandana
- made from a special fabric blend that effectively absorbs and locks in water, then slowly releases it through evaporation to keep your dog cool for 2-6 hours
Their Mama thinks the gold is well deserved too. Pooch Perks not only offers some fantastic toys and treats, but they truly set themselves apart from the competition by offering four different package options! You decide which option fits your budget and your household.
The box we received for review is the Pampered Pooch option. I often hear from other multi-dog households that they don't do subscription boxes because "there's not enough stuff" inside. For our 3-dog household, the Pampered Pooch option is truly a perfect fit. If you have more than 4 dogs, I would suggest ordering two boxes.
Signing up for Pooch Perks is easy - you don't have to run a marathon or balance on a 4 inch wide platform!
It's Easy to Pamper Your Pooch
- Choose your Size
- Small: less than 35lbs
- Medium - Large: 35lbs or bigger
- Pennywise Pooch $20/mo
- 2-3 items, approx. retail value $25
- Popular Pooch $29/mo
- 4 items, approx. retail value $35
- Pampered Pooch $50/mo
- 6 items, approx. retail value $60
- You won't have to wait long for Pooch Perks to arrive! Order by noon EST on Sunday, and your pup's box will ship out on the following Tuesday.
- Please note that your order will be set to auto-renew, so if you want to skip a month or cancel, you will need to notify them.
Are you ready to sign your favorite pup up for Pooch Perks? We can't wait to hear what you think!