That statement gets your attention, right? It sure got mine earlier this year when the Lapdogs had the chance to try some delicious, wholesome food and treats.
We Like it Fresh.
We Keep it Local.
We Get it Daily.
Disclosure: Evanger's sent some canned food to Lapdog Creations, free of charge, for review purposes. We only share information that we feel is relevant to our readers, and all opinions expressed are our own.
The Lapdogs were more than happy to get to work reviewing these cans of deliciousness.
- Slow Cooked Lamb Stew
- succulent cuts of lamb are simmered with farm fresh vegetables to create a mouth-watering stew
- Slow Cooked Beef Stew
- cooked just like the lamb stew, only with beef - both slow cooked stews are part of Evanger's Signature Series
- Organics Cooked Chicken
- whole dressed organic chickens simmered in natural well water and certified Kosher
- Senior and Weight Management Dinner
- part of Evanger's Classic Line - and an original recipe by Dr. Fred Evanger - this food has been formulated for older, overweight, and less active dogs
In the Lapdog house, canned food is used as a mix-in at dinner time only... which means they don't get a lot of it, so we all really want what they do get to be the best. While I want high quality, USA-made, additive free food, they want tasty food.
Evanger's did not disappoint any of us!
The Senior and Weight Management formula is perfect for Tut's diet, but I think he much preferred the tasty stews. Sophie and Penny both highly enjoyed the Organics Chicken.
Why We Love Evanger's
- Human Grade food
- Family owned and operated for 80 years with no recalls
- Completely sourced in the USA and cooked in Evanger's own kitchens
- Free range, cage free, 100% grass fed meats which have been humanely raised
- Additive Free - no added sugar, colorants, byproducts, fillers, corn, wheat or soy
In addition to manufacturing some amazing food, Evanger's also provides lots of great nutritional and pet care information via their website.
- Check out their Problem-Solution Guide for some typical canine and feline aliments and how to fix them.
- Got a canine couch potato or a fat feline? Take the Manny Gets Fit challenge!
Does your dog, cat or ferret enjoy Evanger's food or treats? Tell us about your experiences in the comments.