Is it really Ten on Tuesday time again already? Where did the past week fly away too? Today's topic is 10 Things You Can See From Your Favorite Knitting Spot.
3. A floor that really needs to be vacuumed right now. 4 dogs = an always furry carpet. It's a never ending battle.
5. Magazines and books. Two stacks on the coffee table in front of me, as well as many knitting books stacked up to my left.
6. Yarn. I really need to work on organization and storage. A lot of this stuff should not be in the living room...
9. Coffee Bean Plant. This started out as a wee little desk top plant several years ago and has been transplanted 3 times since. It's now a floor plant and has lived in my office for years. Since becoming unemployed, it's unhappily living in my living room. Mr. Bean does not like the cold and lack of fluorescent lighting... I'm hoping it survives.
10. A big roll of FOR Stickers. Friends of Retrievers are once again sponsoring Matt's race car (so proud and excited!) and they sent us stickers to hand out to the kids at the races this year!