Anywho, onto the good stuff. Happy Fiber Arts Friday.... what's on your needles this week? I had cast on 200 stitches for the Just Enough Ruffles Scarf last week and finally got around to working a few rows... in between baby hat knitting and some Nook reading. I'm loving how the Malabrigo Rios is knitting up.
Speaking of reading, the UPS man brought this yesterday...
Stay tuned for my official review, but oh how I adore the crafty Tori Spelling. Did anyone else catch her on the Rachael Ray show promoting this book last week? Seriously, how can you not adore Tori? A crafty chica, great Mom and all around funny gal who I could truly see being party of my circle of girlfriends. Who wouldn't love to have Tori at their next knitting retreat?
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I'm going to be spending part of it bringing my container garden (aka potted veggies) back and forth from the deck to the sunroom. Our beautiful days and hot temps got my green thumb going, even against Mom's warning, and now with we're back to nights dipping into the 30's. Boo!
I'll leave you with some Fill-Ins...
1. Ah, me... and my "ability" to speak my mind.
2. Deciding what to do job/income wise is what's on my mind most lately.
3. When I talk to my best friend, I can't help but smile.
4. Coffee, knitting, hanging with my dogs and a little guilty pleasure TV (hello Judge Mathis and Peoples Court) is what's working for me lately.
5. I recently saw Water For Elephants (loving borrowing DVDs from the library lately).
6. Paying it forward fills me with joy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening at home and a new episode of Fringe, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with our NELCAR family for some road course racing at NHMS and Sunday, I want to enjoy a visit with the Harper at the dog park!