Scott's Liquid Gold Clean Screen
Where to Find: Scott's Liquid Gold
I recently received the Scott's Liquid Gold Clean Screen for review. Designed for today's valuable electronics, Clean Screen is an easy-to-use two-part cleaning kit.
Part One (6.5 fl. oz. spray): Formulated with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Solution state-of-the art water treatment technology. RO removes molecules of mineral deposits and impurities smaller than the water molecules themselves. RO leaves nothing behind but a crystal clear clean.
Part Two (microfiber cloth): A unique synthetic suede microfiber cloth that is used to apply the RO solution. Soft & lint-free, highly absorbent and quick drying, the cloth cleans without scratching delicate surfaces.
To clean your screen, simply spray the microfiber cloth with the Clean Screen solution and gently wipe the screen until dust, dirt and fingerprints are gone. It took me just seconds to clean my laptop screen and get rid of all the fingerprints and dirt. There was no residue left behind and no streaking or smudging. In fact, I was left with a like-new crystal clear screen! On top of that, there is no chemical smell, as Clean Screen does not contain ammonia or alcohol. And best of all, it is Made in the USA!
Use Clean Screen for all of the screens in your household and office - flat screen TVs, computer monitors, cell phones, digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, GPS devices, PDAs -- even CDs and DVDs!
GIVEAWAY! Thanks to the great folks at Scott's Liquid Gold, we have a Spring Cleaning Kit to giveaway to one lucky winner! This kit includes the Clean Screen that I received, as well as Original Scott's Liquid Gold Aerosol, Wood Wash and Wood Wipes! To enter:
1) Follow Lapdog Creations publicly (see "Followers" on the right hand side bar)
2) Leave a comment here answering this question: What is on your Spring Cleaning list this year?
3) Like the Clean Screen and "Little" Clean Screen Facebook page and leave a comment here indicating you did so.
4) Bonus Entry: Follow Scott's Liquid Gold on Twitter and leave a comment here indicating you did so.
5) For additional bonus entries, blog, Facebook and/or Tweet about this giveaway (leave a separate comment here saying you did so)
You must complete steps 1 - 3 above to enter. Winner will be selected by random number generator.
Deadline for entries is Tuesday, April 17th at midnight.