1. Knitting. I often joke that "I knit so that I don't kill people."
2. Electricity. I'm not just talking about the ability to turn on a light or watch TV... in my house it's also necessary to run water, flush the toilet, cook and have heat. We've had several multi-day (read: well over a week) outages from ice storms and Nor'easters.
3. Coffee. I'm so not a morning person... the smell of fresh brewed coffee really helps.
4. Flip Flops. I live in them all summer long.
5. My container garden. I'm a little perplexed by my zucchini (get pretty big flowers, then they fall off and leave no veggie behind), but everything else seems to be doing well!
6. Holding hands. Simple, yet happy...
7. Surprise packages. We received one from the awesome Sue and her pack last week!*
8. Mio. Have you tried it yet? I'm hooked! I'm using my Camelbak and drinking more water lately.
9. Instagram. I love that I can turn a ho-hum photo into something artistic and share with my friends. I always have a camera with me, but find myself taking a lot more photos of truly every day things now with my phone. "I gotta Instagram THAT!"
10. My Dogs. Their unconditional love is unmatched.
Bonus #11. Puppy Breath... it sort of goes along with #10, however I only get doses here and there when we foster babies...
*Thank you again to Sue & her pack for the wonderful surprise package! We love it all... and these Instagram pics just reminded Mommy that chocolate should be on her Top Ten list today as well!