Where to Find: BarkBox
The Lapdogs sure got their tails wagging when they received an October BarkBox for review! After all, what dog wouldn't be wagging their tail over this... just look at all that stuff crammed into the box!
BarkBox is a monthly subscription service designed for our favorite four-legged babies. Once the humans sign up, the dogs receive a fun box filled with four or more selected products and presents... every month! Boxes include everything from treats and bones, to toys and leashes, to gadgets and, yes pups, sometimes even shampoo! But trust the Lapdogs, your pooch will be so happy with all of the fun stuff, he won't mind the occasional grooming product.
The October BarkBox was stuffed with these goodies...
- Feelgood Trail Blazin' Bitz, Turkey Liver Recipe: Handcrafted in Canada, preservative free, and evidently quite tasty, as all four dogs inhaled them!
- Humunga Stache: Quite the humorous toy indeed, although I think it's a bit large for even my big dogs. I did manage to get Zeus to pose with it for a couple of very quick shots...
- Lollycadoodle Wool Pet Toy: Having purchased other felted wool toys in the past, and knowing they didn't last long before our dogs started leaving bits of felt all over the house, I not yet given them this puppy to play with. Our former foster pup Harper, who receives her very own monthly BarkBox, received a purple one and immediately decided it needed a hair cut.
- TropiClean Clean Teeth Gel: We have not tried this yet, but I plan to use it on Teutul soon. I love that there is no brush involved and this little 2oz bottle provides 120 applications!
- Poopy Packs poop bag roll: I'm going to put this roll in one of our holders next. I love the chic colors!
One of my favorite things about BarkBox is actually what it is not... it is not one-size-fits-all! When you sign up, you are first asked to select a size; Small & Cute (0 - 20 pounds), Just Right (20 - 50 pounds), or Big & Bold (50+ pounds). Once you have chosen the appropriate size (we opted for a Big & Bold box), you are then presented with 3 plan options. If you're not sure yet, you can opt to pay full price of $29 per month, or you may commit to a 3 or 6 month plan. A 3 month plan is discounted 24%, making each monthly box $22 and a 6 month plan is discounted 40%, making each box just $17.50 -- a fabulous value! No matter which plan you choose, shipping is always free!
Not only is the BarkBox fun for dogs of all ages, it's responsible too. A portion of the proceeds of each box goes to help doggies in need! What more could you ask for? The Lapdogs think all pooches should ask Santa Paws for a BarkBox subscription this year -- and they aren't ashamed to admit they would love one as well!
So, what do you say? Are your dogs ready to find out what all the tail wagging is about? Or perhaps you want to give a BarkBox subscription this holiday season? Click here to learn more and you will received $5 off your first subscription!
Disclosure: BarkBox sent this October box to Lapdog Creations, free of charge for review purposes. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions expressed are my own.