Vickie's blog has links to a few very quick patterns if you need ideas. I dug through my stash and cast on a chunky knit hat...
It works up quite fast and I got a good chunk (no pun intended) of it done last night while watching Person of Interest. My goal is to finish it and hopefully one more this weekend, then package them up with these two hats and ship them to NYC on Monday.
We all know crafters are among the most giving bunch of folks out there, however I do realize this is a "hurry up and create" project. Fortunately, I already had those two colorful hats knit up. If you can help, please do!
Yesterday our buddy Jet tagged us in a "Share Seven Things About Yourself" meme, so here we go...
- Sophie is the youngest of the Lapdogs and will be turning 6 on December 6
- Zeus is the senior member of the pack and also the largest, at 118 pounds.
- Lola really should have been a Mom. She has natural instincts and truly mothers all of the foster pups who come through our house.
- Teutul still thinks he's the baby, and is the most vocally annoying of the pack.
- The Lapdogs think I love peanut butter even more than they do... and they're probably right.
- The Lapdogs have their Daddy wrapped around their paws, even if he doesn't quite admit that.
- We received a special surprise from the folks at Purina as a thank you for being at the top of the leader board in their Family Points social media program. Perhaps you caught it in our Wordless Wednesday post this week? We think it's pretty cool and unique... and yes, it is just a one-time deal and it's full of stuffing, not kibble! ;)