One thing that always provides relief from boredom is a goody box full of new toys and tasty treats - just ask the Lapdogs!
Disclosure: Pooch Perks sent a September box to Lapdog Creations, free of charge, for review purposes. We only share information that we feel is relevant to our readers, and all opinions expressed are our own. If you click on my affiliate link and subscribe, I may receive a small commission which does not affect your costs at all.
When it comes to goody boxes, the Lapdogs really get their tails wagging for one in particular, Pooch Perks.
Their Mama really loves Pooch Perks too. Not only are their boxes jam-packed with delicious treats (USA made) and awesome toys, but their themes are always so creative.
September's box features all of the essentials you need to head Back to School, including healthy snacks, sporty toys, grooming wipes, and even a little tool to help your pup be yearbook-picture ready!
Here's what we found inside our box:
- Treat Simple Trail Mix
- designed to keep your pup energized on the go, this mix features their Blueberry Kale large and small bones, slices of dried apple, and dried banana chips
- Exclusively Dog Jerkeez Pizza Flavor Chewy Treats
- your dog can enjoy pizza with you while watching the football game!
- PetLou Dinosaur
- Sophie doesn't know what Paleontology is, but she loves her squeaky little buddy - Mama loves that he's double-stitched for durability!
- FIU Grooming Wipes
- this handy on-the-go pack of antibacterial wipes comes from Pooch Perks' fur-mom's favorite school - and hey look, they share the same colors!
- Pet Qwerks Newspaper
- because every pooch needs to keep up on current events while zipping around the house squeak-squeak-squeaking
- Kong Sport Balls
- these rubber balls are extra-thick and built to stand up to tough fetchers like Penny
- Roofles from Redbarn
- everyone knows you should never skip breakfast, especially when it's a sweet, natural maple-flavored waffle-like treat - Teutul was extra excited as this is an old favorite of his
- Smokehouse Prime Beef Tendon Slice
- high in protein, low in fat, and made from 100% beef tendon
- this adorable squeaky bear plugs into your phone's headphone jack and connects to your camera - squeak it's belly to get your pup's attention and your phone will snap a yearbook-worthy pic
Each month I think to myself, "how will Pooch Perks top this?" and each month they continue to impress. Unlike other subscription boxes we've received that contain a few great things, and a lot of what I call "filler," Pooch Perks is packed full of amazing stuff!
Key Benefits of Pooch Perks
- Creative, fun monthly themes
- All treats are made in the USA
- 3 different package/price options available
- Quick turn-around time on your first box
- All toys are held to rigorous standards, ensuring safety & quality
Pooch Perks is at the head of the class when it comes to subscription boxes and we give them our official All Paws Up -- way, way up!
Now, it's time for the humans to do their homework. Don't worry, there is just one assignment and it won't take long...
Sign Your Pooch Up Today
- Choose your Size
- Small: less than 35lbs
- Medium - Large: 35lbs or bigger
- Pennywise Pooch $20/mo
- 2-3 items, approx. retail value $25
- Popular Pooch $29/mo
- 4 items, approx. retail value $35
- Pampered Pooch $50/mo - this the box in our review
- 6 items, approx. retail value $60 - September's box had 9 items!
- You won't have to wait long for Pooch Perks to arrive! Order by noon EST on Sunday, and your pup's box will ship out on the following Tuesday.
- Please note that your order will be set to auto-renew, so if you want to skip a month or cancel, you will need to notify them.