|Amber's Tasseled Topper|
|scarf for Special Olympics|
I know pretty much nothing about looms and weaving, mind you. But... it looks like fun and I was told by a good friend that sock yarn makes great scarves on the Cricket (hello stash busting!). If you hear a crazy dog lady cursing for no reason at all over the next couple of weeks, no worries... it's just me trying to teach myself loom lingo and how to warp.
I'll leave you today with Friday Fill-Ins...
1. Right now I need a clone of myself... maybe two.
2. Coffee is what's in my glass.
3. A copy of this letter has been filed appropriately.
4. Peanut butter is best with a spoon.
5. The best movie I've seen lately is Hot Tub Time Machine... although it's the only movie I've seen lately (Matt's choice)... not bad for a good laugh.
6. From like; To love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include knitting and Sunday, I want to see my Pats walk all over those J-E-T-S!