1. Snow. Sure, it was pretty the first
2. Driving in the Snow. Despite living in New England where it, you know, snows, it seems everyone forgets how to drive in it. And don't even get me started on the idiots who think they can drive 90 in their SUV's in the snow and ice.
3. Ice and slush from the melting and refreezing.... EVERYWHERE. So much for wearing any nice shoes for awhile.
4. Static Cling. I can't stand this out of control static hair.
5. MUD... from all the snow melting. If we're going to go through the mud issue, then let's get to spring and just be done with it. I don't need muddy paws in the middle of winter.
6. Dry Skin. I have hand lotions and lip balms stashed everywhere. "Don't leave home without it"
7. Nemo. One word, one name... one bitch of a storm!
8. Sick People... especially those who get me sick, which I am now and it's no fun. I'm not a good sick person.
9. Bitter Cold. I'm a fall girl... I like my cool long-sleeve-tee-wearing-pretty-leaf-peeping temps. I do.not.like.bitter.cold!
10. Winter Outerwear. Let's face it, most of it is not pretty (except the handknit hats, mitts and scarves, of course) and it only adds bulk.